The Uniwisp Fast Marathon takes place 4 March 2017. All three routes are point-to-point and are very fast, downhill affairs.
This event is a qualifier for the Two Ocenas and Comrades Marathons
- Medals To All Finishers
- All Pre-entries Before 20th February 2017 Get A T-shirt
- Big Prize Money
- Lucky Draw And Hortpot Bonusses For The 42.2km And 21.1km Races
Distance & Entry Fee
Pre Entries (Closing 20 Feb 2017):
42.2km – R 205
21.1km – R 136
10km – R 91
Venue: All Races Start On: Sabie / Lydenburg Road And End At Mbombela Stadium.
GPS: 25o12’54.06″S 30o46’8.37E
GPS: 25o21’11.97″S 30o50’46.39E
GPS: 25o24’45.00″S 30o55’32.52E
Please have entry form and proof of payment available when collecting your race number
Collection Of Race Numbers;
Collection is on the 3rd of March from 10am-8pm @Mbombela Stadium
Prize Giving: Start at 11h00
“PROTIME Timing Chip”
MUST be purchased for this race.
It can be used for other Protime timed events.
Obey all Traffic Officials and Race Marshals.
No seconding will be allowed.
No music or headphones of any form allowed during the race.
- I undertake to abide by all ASA and Mpumalanga Athletics rules.
- Referees decision is final.
- The race will be run according to the rules of the IAAF and ASA.
- Ages: 10km: Athletes for the 10km must be 15 yrs or older on the day of the race. 21.1km: Athletes for 21.1km must be 18 yrs or older on the day of the race. 42.2km: Athletes for 42.2km must be 20 yrs or older on the day of the race.
- All athletes participate at their own risk.
- Proof of age (ID) to be produced upon request on race day.
- Registered athletes must wear full club colours.
- 2017 licence numbers at the front of the vest and the race number also on the front of the vest. Temp licence at the back of the vest.
- Age category ID tags must be worn (back & front and fixed to the vest at all 4 corners by athletes competing for a category prize.
- Walkers must have a fixed W on the vest to qualify for any prizes.
- Cut-off time is 6 hours for the 42.2km race
- Winners must be present at prize giving to collect prize money.
- Runners MUST have an Official Protime Race Tag
Organized by: Nelspruit Marathon Club
How to Register?
Online entry at EntryTime EnterOnline
Pre-entry Closing Date: 20 February 2017
Fax entries to 086-5400761 with proof of payment. Pre-entries are accepted at the Nelspruit Marathon Club on the Friday before the race between 16h00 and 19h00. Late entries are accepted at the start from 04h00 until the buses depart.
Mariet / Cecilia - 060 852 0340 / 060 449 7718 - email@example.com
Visited 1024 times, 1 Visit today