The ABAX Investments Milkwood Half Marathon takes place 25 February 2018, from Soetwater Resort (Kommetjie). Distance options: 21.1km, 10km & 5km fun run.
The ABAX Investments Milkwood Run is staged at the Soetwater Resort behind Kommetjie on the southernmost west coast of the Cape. The 21,1km scenic route winds its way along the coast from Kommetjie to Scarborough with magnificent views of the coastline. There are two other route options such as a 10km and 5km fun run, where runners are also able to take in the beauty of coastline. The Milkwood Run is trying to be more environmentally friendly by reducing the amount of plastic we use. Water and Coke at each water station will be served in a cup. We encourage runners to carry their own running cup to be used to fill up at the water stations. #RunGreen #RunClean
Distances & Fees:
- 21.1km (Licensed/Unlicensed): R 104/167
- 10km (Licensed/Unlicensed): R 58/98
- 10km Junior (Licensed/Unlicensed): R 35/58
- 5km Fun Run: R 40
Venue: Soetwater Resort south of Kommetjie Lighthouse
- 21.1km – 6:30
- 10km – 7:10
- 5km Fun Run – 7:30
Cut off: 9:45
Prize Giving: 09:30
Organized by: Harfield Harriers
Race Number collection will be at:
- Harfield Harries in Claremont from 15:00 to 19:00 on Thursday 22nd February 2018
- Sportsmans Warehouse in Rondebosch from 09:00am to 1pm on Saturday 24th February 2018.
More information at event website
How to Register?
- Register: Enter online at www.milkwoodrun.co.za
Entries limited to 2000 runners. Enter early to book your place. No entries will be taken on the day. Entries Close on Friday 14th February 2018 at 5pm.
Visited 2814 times, 9 Visits today