The Beast Trail Run takes place on the 9th of June 2019, from Newlands Picnic Site (Cape Town). Distance options: 30km & 50km.
The Beast Trail Run, 50km of tough Table Mountain trails! Catering for seasoned, fit trail runners, The Beast will offer entrants 50km of spectacular scenery within the Table Mountain National Park. This is without a doubt the toughest 50Ks in South Africa!
The 50km is a UTMB qualifier!
Entry Fees (non refundable)
(15 Jan – 31 Mar)
50km – R595
30km – R395
(01 April – 05 June)
50km – R695
30km – R495
Start Venue: Start and Finish is at the Newlands Picnic Site.
Finish Venue: Finish is at Foresters Arms (Forries)
50km Beast: 7:45am
30km Beast A batch: 8:15am
30km Beast B batch: 8:25am
Venue: Forries, 52 Newlands Ave, Newlands, Cape Town, 7700
Date: Wednesday, 6 June from 4pm
Race number, T-shirt, timing chip collection.
Route video, chat to organisers and RSVP attendance to claim your free beer / wine.
Registration on race day will open at 06:45.
1. Charged Cell Phone (add 072 924 2371 Energy Events, Emergencies only)
2. Waterproof jacket, thermal base layer, buff or beanie
3. Food = energy bars, sandwich, fruit, nuts, chocolate
4. Hydration – Minimum 1 litre to start race!
5. Space Blanket, headlamp, whistle
6. Map (this is best saved onto your phone, as an image, and as a kmz file into Google Earth, Strava etc)
DO NOT bring: HEADPHONES, Dogs, Flu or litter.
30km / 50km
Cut off 1 @ Dam wall – 11h45
Cut off 2 @ Top of PlatterKlip – 12h45
Cut off 3 @ Kloofnek – 14h15
Cut off 4 @ King’s Blockhouse – 15h45
Cut off @ Finish line – 17h45
Compulsory Stops: At Dam wall – gear check!
Water Points: 50km – 3 / 30km – 2
The minimum age for the The Beast Trail Run is 18 years.
This event uses Timing Chips with LiveTime.
How to Enter?
Online Entry HERE
Visited 5162 times, 1 Visit today