The Peninsula is always a popular event with local runners, as it is an official qualifier for the Old Mutual Two Oceans Marathon and Comrades, many runners use it both to qualify and as their long training run.
This event is a qualifier for the Two Oceans & Comrades Marathons
Distances & Entry Fee:
42.2km – R196.10 (incl. service fee)
21.1km – R127.70 (incl. service fee)
Temp. License (21.1km/42.2km) – R55/60
21.1km: Bergvliet Sports Club, Children’s Way, Bergvliet (Off Ladies Mile Road)
42.2km: Main Road, Green Point (Opp Cape Town Stadium)
Finish Venue: Simons Town Naval Base
Start Time: 42.2km – 05H15, 21.1km – 07H00
Cut-off Times: 42.2km 11h15 (6 hours) , 21.1km 11h00 (4 hours)
Discipline: Road Running
Organized by: Celtic Harriers
More information regarding race number collection, rules etc at TopEvents
How to Register?
HOW TO ENTER:
1. ONLINE: Enter online at www.topevents.co.za (should you have any enquiries about entering online, please contact Top Events on (021) 511 7130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Closing date for online entries is midnight on Thursday, 8th February 2018.
2. FAX: Complete your entry form and fax it along with your deposit slip to (021)5107230. Closing date for fax entries is Thursday 1st February 2018.
3. INSTORE ENTRIES: Hand deliver your entry form and cash to a cashier in any of the Sportsmans Warehouse stores marked below. You will receive two till slips, one to be stapled onto your entry form and the other serves as proof of your entry. Please bring this with you to registration. Closing date for in-store entries is 1st Thursday 2018. You can enter at the following Sportsmans Warehouse stores in the Western Cape:
- Sportsmans Warehouse Canal Walk
- Sportsmans Warehouse Rondebosch
- Sportsmans Warehouse Sea Point
- Sportsmans Warehouse Somerset Mall
- Sportsmans Warehouse Tokai
- Sportsmans Warehouse Tygervalley
- Sportsmans Warehouse West Coast
4. ENTRY FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND WILL BE DONATED TO CHARITY IF AN ENTRY IS CANCELLED BEFORE RACE DAY.
5. Due to the fact that the chip timing is being used, there will be NO LATE ENTRIES TAKEN AT NUMBER COLLECTION.
CONFIRMATION OF ENTRY:
1. Fax and online entries will receive a confirmation email (if an email address is provided by you).
2. Prior to number collection you will receive an sms indicating your race number and registration venue you selected on your entry form.
3. Please bring proof of your entry, email confirmation or sms confirmation with you to number collection on Saturday 17th February 2018.
Visited 10510 times, 1 Visit today