Century City Sports Festival 10km Express will take place on the 3rd of March 2018 from 7am at Central Park, Century City. There is a 5km Fun Run as well.
Distance & Entry Fee
Pre Entries (Closing 25 Feb 2018):
10km Licenced Runners – R73
10km Unlicenced Runners – R108
10km Licenced Juniors – R53
10km Unlicenced Juniors – R 73
5km Fun Run/Walk – R65
5km Fun Run/Walk – R50
Venue: Central Park, Century City
Start Time: 10km: 7.00am, 2.5km: 7:15am
NO ENTRIES WILL BE TAKEN ON THE DAY
- NUMBER COLLECTION IS COMPULSORY FOR ALL ENTRANTS!
THERE WILL BE NO NUMBER COLLECTION ON RACE DAY.
- Number collection for fax, in-store and online entries will take place on the FRIDAY 2ND MARCH 2018 from 10H00 – 18H00 & at the following venues:
- Sportsmans Warehouse Rondebosch
- Sportsmans Warehouse Tygervalley
- Sportsmans Warehouse Canal Walk
- NO upgrades, downgrades and substitution will be allowed at number collection or after the closing date 18th February 2018.
Both the 10km and 5km will be chip timed.
Disposable timing chip: One disposable timing chip will be placed on the front of your number and foam will be placed on the back of the number to protect the chip.
PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THESE. IF YOU DO YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE AN OFFICIAL TIME.
The strip is to prevent water and body fluids from affecting the chip signal.
Please do not bend or fold your race number for this could affect the antennae and also the signal capability of the chip.
For all result queries please visit www.topevents.co.za or call 0215117130 or email email@example.com
How to Register?
- ONLINE ENTRIES (CLOSING DATE: 25TH FEBRUARY 2018)
Enter online at www.discovery.co.za/vitality/runseries. Should you have any enquiries about entering online, please contact Top Events on (021) 511 7130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for online entries and payment is midnight on Sunday 25TH FEBRUARY 2018.
- FAX ENTRIES (CLOSING DATE: 18TH FEBRUARY 2018)
Complete your entry form and fax it along with your deposit slip to (021) 510 7230. Closing date for fax entries is Sunday 18TH FEBRUARY 2018
- IN-STORE ENTRIES (CLOSING DATE: 18TH FEBRUARY 2018)
Hand deliver your entry form and cash to a cashier in any of the Sportsmans Warehouse stores marked below. You will receive two till slips, one to be stapled onto you entry form and the other serves to proof of your entry. Please bring this with you to number collection.
Closing date for in-store entries is Sunday 18TH FEBRUARY 2018.
You can enter at the following Sportsmans Warehouse stores in the Western Cape: Canal Walk; Rondebosch; Tyger Valley
- PLEASE NOTE THE IDEMNITY SECTION NEEDS TO BE SIGNED IN ORDER FOR YOUR ENTRY TO BE PROCESSED
- ENTRY FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND WILL BE DONATED TO CHARITY
- NO ENTRIES WILL BE TAKEN AT NUMBER COLLECTION AND ON RACE DAY.
CONFIRMATION OF ENTRY
- Fax and online entries will receive a confirmation email (if an email address is provided by you)
- Prior to number collection you will receive an SMS indicating your race number and number collection venue you selected on your entry form.
- Please bring proof of payment of your entry, email confirmation or SMS confirmation with you to the number collection on Friday 2nd March 2018
Alan Liebenberg - 0836518165 / email@example.com
Visited 6000 times, 10 Visits today