- All registered athletes must wear two license numbers valid for 2020 on the front and back of the vest. Unregistered participants must purchase a Temporary Licence which must be worn on the front of the vest. (Race numbers will not be issued.
- In addition to Overall (Open) prizes, participants will only be eligible for an age category prize in the age category they enter. Participants may enter the age category corresponding to their chronological age or any younger category down to senior.
- Age category tags must be worn( front and back) and be visible for the entire race to be eligible for any age category prize including Juniors.
- Temporary licensed athletes:
- are eligible for individual age category prizes provided they enter the relevant age group, wear the appropriate age tags and provide proof of age.
- must run in clothing without advertising with the temporary license number on the front of the vest.
- when registering must complete and hand in the tear-off strip from the number in order to be eligible to compete.
- Juniors (born from 2001 onwards) must wear age category tags “J” to qualify for age category prizes. Juniors will count towards Open team prizes.
- Participants must be 15yrs of age or older on race day.
- Club colours must be worn to qualify for team prizes.
- Entry cards must be in the athlete’s possession during the race and handed in at the results board at the Finish.
- No personal seconding will be permitted except at official refreshment stations Traffic officers and race marshals must be obeyed at all times. Tog bag facilities are provided at own risk
- Prize giving starts at 08h30.
- The use of music players with headphones is not allowed and may result in disqualification.
- Wheelchair athletes must please contact the organizers timeously to discuss arrangements for their participation.
- Cut-off time: 2hrs 30min
The Dan Luyt 15km Road Race will be held on 9 February 2020, from Ipic Aurora Shopping Centre (Durbanville, Cape Town).
The route is mostly flat with a few moderate hills.
Distance & Entry Fee:
15km – R90
Temp. License – R50
Venue: Ipic Aurora Shopping Centre, 9 Burton Street, Aurora, Durbanville
Start Time: 6 am
MEDALS: Medals will be awarded to the first 1500 finishers. Prizegiving starts at 08h30.
Cut off time: 2 hours 30min.
Image Attribution: Designed by Freepik
Bellville Athletics Club
How to Enter?
Entries from 04h30 on race day.
Pre-Entries Available on Webtickets.
Albie de Waal
Visited 3666 times, 1 Visit today