- Registered Runners/ Walkers to wear club colours with 2019 licence numbers on the front & the back of the vest. No Race numbers will be issued.
- Minimum age on race day is 14 years.
- Time limit is 110 minutes.
- Entry cards must be carried on you for the duration of the race and handed in at the results board at the Finish.
- Tog bag facilities will be available, at own risk.
- Participants take part at their own risk. Neither organisers nor WP Athletics will be held responsible for any accident or injury resulting from athlete’s participation.
- In addition to Overall (Open) prizes, participants will only be eligible for an age category prize in the age category they enter. Corresponding numerical age category tags must be worn on the front and back of their vests.
Participants may enter in the age category corresponding to the chronological age or any younger category down to senior.
- Temp licensed participants are eligible for an age category prize provided they enter the relevant age group, wear the appropriate age tags and provide proof of age.
- Full Club colours must be worn to qualify for team prizes.
- Age category tags will be available at registration at R5 per set and must be worn front and back and visible for the entire race to be eligible for a category prize.
- Temporary licence runners should wear plain clothing without any advertising.
- Personal seconding will not be allowed except at official refreshments station.
- Juniors (born 2000 and later) wearing a junior or senior licence must display age ‘J’- tags to qualify for age group prizes. Juniors will count towards Open or Senior team prizes.
- Spot prizes will be awarded. Prize giving will commence at 08:30 am
- Please do not litter. Dispose of sachets and cups responsibly by using the boxes provided or carrying them to the finish. Report offenders to the referees.
- For safety reasons the use of music players with headphones is not allowed and may result in disqualification. This is a #Runclean race.
- Wheelchair athletes must please contact the organisers timeously to discuss arrangements for their participation.
- Temporary licence holders when registering must complete and hand in the tear-off strip from the number in order to be eligible to compete. Temporary licence to be worn on the chest.
The Elsies River 10km Road Race takes place on the 12th of October 2019, starting from Saberau Sports Complex (Elsies River). Distance options: 5km fun run & 10km.
This fast and flat route is good for a PB.
Distance & Entry Fee:
10km Senior – R60
10km Junior – R40
Temp. License (Senior/Junior) – R40/25
5km – R20
Venue: Saberau Sports Complex, Neptune Street, Elsies River
10km – 6:45am
5km – 7:15am
Discipline: Road Running
Medals to all Finishers (SOCIAL WALKERS ARE MOST WELCOME)
Elsies River Athletic Club
How to Enter?
Entries are accepted at the start from 05h30.
Visited 4546 times, 1 Visit today