The Falke Autumn Trail run takes place on the 26th of May 2019, from the Simonsvlei Wine Estate. The event has two distances: 6km & 11km.
The leaves are changing colour, the sun rises later, and it cools down at night. Autumn is a wonderful time of year to enjoy the colourful scenery in the Winelands.
Distance & Entry Fee:
6km – R120
11km – R140
Venue: Simonsvlei Wine Estate, Old Paarl Road, R101
- All PRE-ENTRANTS who are under 18 years of age will pay only R50 entry fee! Note late entries under 18 will pay the normal late entry fee. No discount!
- Timing by Amarider Trail Tag – available for rent (R20) or buy (R100). All results are submitted to Discovery for Vitality points on condition you have timing results on www.trailtag.co.za.
- Results are live to all pre-entrants; late entries & changes will only be live by the Monday afternoon.
Slightly different run route for Dirtopia with a nice flat warmup section of about 2km on gravel road and a bit of tar before heading into some proper hills and the vineyards on the southern slopes of Paarl Mountain. The 11km route has some proper climbs and is not recommended for beginners while the 6km has just enough climbing to make you realise you probably need to train more. Both routes offer beautiful views over Suider-Paarl and Simondium from some unique vantage points.
- A medal to all finishers!
- The refreshment station on route will have Powerade, water, fruit & jellys and coke to all finishers.
- Simonsvlei will be ready with coffee from early morning and have something to eat afterwards.
- The weekly Vleimarket at Simonsvlei will start at 09h00 and end at 15h00, free entry to all.
- Bring the kids and family and browse the stalls, lots of kid’s entertainment, live music, restaurant as well as wine and beer tasting.
- Stay for the lucky draw and stand a chance to win great products to use in your sport, including Sportsmans Warehouse vouchers and wine from Simonsvlei.
- Livvwell will be there for some great recovery massages.
021 884 4752
How to Enter?
Online entry at Dirtopia
Pre-entries (close on the 23rd of May)
Late entries taken on event day, if available. Additional late entry fees will apply
Event Contact Information
Visited 2561 times, 2 Visits today