The Farm Half Marathon takes place on the 27th of October 2018, starting from Four Brother Potato Store (R404 – Between Airport And Blanco). Distance options: 10km & 21.1km.
Distance & Entry Fee
Pre Entries (Closing 23 Oct 2018):
21.1km Licensed Athletes – R 74
21.1km Unlicensed Athletes – R 114
10km Licensed Athletes – R 62
10km Unlicensed Athletes – R 102
Start And Finish: Four Brothers Potato Store (R404 – between airport and Blanco).
Start Time: 07:00
Late Entries: Will be accepted on 26th October 2018 from 16h30 till 18h00 at Sportscentre York Street George.
Late entries on 26th October – Add R10
NO RACE DAY ENTRIES FOR ALL RACES
1. Prize Giving will take place at 10h30 at Four Brothers Potato Store (R404 – between airport and Blanco).
2. Athletes are responsible to collect their own prize money or make alternative written arrangements with the Event Organizer. Failing which prize money is forfeited. (ASA Rule 2.10)
21.1km Gold – First 5 men and 5 women • Silver – next 50 • Bronze – next 90
10km Gold – First 5 Men and 5 Women • Silver – next 50 • Bronze – next 140
• The cut-off time for the 10km is 2 hours and for the 21.1km 3hours 30 minutes.
• First aid is available at the start and the finish.
• Ablution facilities will be available at Four Brothers Potato Store.
• ASWD Licensed athlete take note: Forget your chip – you will have to pay R20 to loan one for the race. Lost your chip – you will have to pay R75 for a replacement chip.
Nedbank Running Club SWD (George)
How to Enter?
Late entries accepted on the day before from 16h30 to 18h00 at the Sportscentre York Street, George. No entries will be accepted on race day.
Online entry at EntryTime EnterOnline
Event Contact Information
Visited 1749 times, 1 Visit today