The FinGlobal Cliff Path Night Race takes place on the 3rd of October 2018, Hermanus. Distance options: 6km & 10km.
- These acclaimed and well attended night runs have become legendry with adventure runners and joggers alike.
- The 6km family fun run draws around 350 dedicated runners and joggers.
- The more adventuresome runners opt for the 10km cliff path run. A true night run, only you, your headlight, your heartbeat and the sea in your ears.
- Park your vehicle at Grotto Beach and make use of our FREE shuttles to the start lines.
- Check out the beautiful unique whale tail medal!
Distance & Entry Fee
Pre Entries (Closing 01 Oct 2018):
10km – R 143
6km – R 77
10km: New Harbour To Grotto Beach
6km: The Marine Hotel To Grotto Beach
10km @ 19h00
6km @ 18h30
17h00 at The Marine Hotel & Hermanus New Harbour
• Limited To 250 Runners
• Great cash prizes for men and lady winners.
• Hydrate well, there will be no water station on the trail.
• Full bar and food facilities will be available at Dutchies Restaurant.
• Listen to the waves, feel your heart beating and enjoy the bliss of running in the dark, it is absolute fantastic
How to Enter?
Pre-entry Closing Date: 01 October 2018
Late Entries: 17h00 at The Marine Hotel & Hermanus New Harbour
Paul du Toit
Visited 2054 times, 1 Visit today