- Refreshment tables stocked with Coke and water.
- No seconding from a moving vehicle will be permitted
- Every kilometer will be marked
- Traffic officials and marshals must be obeyed at all times.
• Disregarding this rule may lead to disqualification.
- Registered athletes must wear 2019 license numbers.
- Temporary licenses for non-registered runners or runners without their 2 official numbers will be available at R40 between 05h30 & 06h45 at the start on the morning of the race.
- The cut-off time to qualify for prizes is 08h30.
- Prize-giving will be at 09h00
- The Race is organized in accordance with the rules of Athletics South Africa and Boland Athletics.
- Athletes must be 15 years of age on the day of the race to be allowed to participate in the 10km race.
- Results will be available at www.whalersac.co.za
- Athletes enter entirely at their own risk. Organizers and Sponsors are not responsible for any loss, damage or injury to participants.
- Proof of age and category tags is required for category prizes.
- No advertising in the form of tattoos or any other form of display is permitted by athletes other than that of the official club vest or the event race number.
The Finglobal Onrus 10km Road Race takes place on the 21st of December 2019, from Onrus Beach – The Milkwood Bistro Restaurant. Distance options: 6km fun run & 10km.
Distance & Entry Fee
Pre Entries (Closing 18 Dec 2019):
10km – R 77
6km Fun Run – R 45
Venue: Onrus Beach – The Milkwood Restaurant
6km Fun Run: 07h15
From 05h30 – 06h45
Temporary Licence Number:
R45 – If not in possession of Two 2019 license numbers.
The Entry Fee Is Non-Refundable.
Gold: First 3 men & first 3 women
6km Fun Run:
Medals for first 300 finishers (no prize money)
• Route recorded held by Owen Mchelm (29:36) and Elana Meyer (35:24)
Fun For The Whole Family.
Many Lucky Draw Prizes.
Whalers Athletic Club
How to Enter?
Online entry at EntryTime EnterOnline
Carina - 082 823 8632
Visited 2741 times, 1 Visit today