- The route is predominantly a flat route with a 4km dirt road section.
- There is a short steep climb near the end.
- The route then descends and thereafter is flat all the way to the finish.
- Participants must obey instructions of marshals/traffic officers.
- Runners must compete in official club colours and display unaltered license numbers, valid for 2017, on the front and back of running vest.
- In addition to overall open prizes, participants will only be eligible for an age category prize in the age category they enter. Corresponding numerical age category tags must be worn on the front and back of the vest. Participants may enter the age category corresponding to their chronological age or any younger category down to open.
- Temporary licensed participants are eligible for age category prizes, provided they enter the relevant age group and wear the appropriate age tags.
- Race entry cards must be worn for the duration of the race.
- When you cross the finish line and receive a position card, place an entry card in it and place it on the position board.
- No seconding from a moving vehicle will be allowed.
- Tog bag area provided at runners own risk.
- Race results will be sent to all clubs.
The Franschhoek Athletic Club 15 km takes place on the 16th of November 2019, from Huguenot Monument (Franschhoek). Distance options: 5km fun run & 15km.
This event is cancelled for 2019.
Distance & Entry Fee
15km Licensed Athlete – R 68
15km Unlicensed Athlete – R 102
5km Fun Walk / Run – R 25
Venue: Huguenot Monument, Franschhoek
5km Fun Walk/Run: 07h00
Registration: On race day from 05:30 – 06:30
To All Finishers.
All category prize winners must be present at the prize-giving.
Franschhoek Athletic Club
How to Enter?
Registration on race day from 05h30 to 06h45.
Visited 2168 times, 2 Visits today