Address: K-Way VOB Running Club, Constantia Main Road, Constantia, Cape Town
The K-Way Constantia Valley Grape Run takes place on the 29th of September 2019, starting from Alphen Community Centre. Distance options: 14km & 21.1km.
If there was a prize for the most beautiful route in the Western Cape, this would be a forerunner. This magnificent race is run through the historic wine farms of Groot Constantia, Klein Constantia, Tokai Forest, Uitzicht and Buitenverwachting. The half marathon route takes you through vineyards, past a stunning dam to a high point with panoramic views of the peninsula. You run through forest, through meadows and past labourer’s cottages. Sadly, at some point this race must end and you have to return to the Constantia Sports Complex. The shorter 14 kilometre route follows most of the standard Grape Run route, but includes the lower sections of the vineyards cutting out the hillier parts of the race.
“RUN CLEAN – BRING YOUR OWN WATER”
Distance & Entry Fee:
14km – R90
21.1km – R110
Temp. License (14km/21.1km) – R50/60
Venue: Alphen Community Centre, Constantia Main Road
21.1km – 6:30am
14km – 7am
You can collect your race number at any of the following venues. All race numbers will be taken to all venues.
- Cape Union Mart, Canal Walk Adventure
Centre (Fri. 27 Sept, 11h00-15h00)
- Cape Union Mart, Constantia Village
(Sat. 28 Sept, 11h00-15h00)
- K-Way VOB Clubhouse, Virgin Active Constantia
Sports Complex, Constantia Main Rd
(Sun. 29 Sept, from 05h00)
ALL PRE-ENTRIES CLOSE 21 September.
PRIZEGIVING: 09h30 at the Alphen Common.
CUT-OFF TIMES: 3h30 for the 21.1km race, 2h30 for the 14km race.
- The number of entrants is limited to 2000 ie. 1000 entrants for each race. Lots of spot prizes donated by our sponsors.
- Tog bag security will be available for use at runner’s own risk. Please ensure that your tog bag is clearly labelled. Tog bag security will be available at the start.
- Runners seen littering will be disqualified. Do not litter. Dispose of cups responsibly by using the boxes provided. Report offenders to the referees. #RunClean
K-Way VOB Running Club
Charlotte Kettlewell - 0217618887
How to Enter?
– Online at www.racetraq.co.za
– By post to K-Way VOB CVGR, PO Box 55, Plumstead, 7801
– By fax to 086 616 1108. Fax a completed entry form along with a copy of your deposit slip.
You may pay by direct transfer.
Bank details: Standard Bank
Branch Name: Blue Route
Acc. No.: 270093036
Acc. Name: Race Traq.
No Postal orders. No cash deposits. No cheques.
Fax or e-mail confirmation of payment to 086 616 1108 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference for payment:
CVGR, plus your name and initials.
Bring confirmation of payment to registration.
Online pre-entries close on the 21st of September 2019 or when limited numbers are reached.
Postal or fax entries must be received by the 17th of September 2019.
Visited 10000 times, 11 Visits today