- Start at the pavement beside Vlei Road, next to the new Athletic Track parking area. Clearly marked red brick paving, towards the mountain.
- Turn left to follow the paved pedestrian route before Helen Suzman Blvd. Towards McDonald’s.
- Follow signs and paved green arrows directly to the elevated traffic circle
- Keep right between pillars directly under elevated traffic circle
- Take left branch paved fan walk to the main road, closest to station ramp
- Keep right up to Main road fan walk, along wall and pillars beside parking area.
- Along Main road pedestrian fan walk.
- Turn-Around at the marker.
- Keep right along fence, next to western bypass/Helen Suzman, back down under elevated traffic circle
- Keep right directly under elevated traffic circle, between pillars
- Follow council marked paved green arrows toward Athletic track, McDonald’s on right
- Follow council marked green arrows diagonally across the open area, to between Athletics track on left, and Stadium on right, joining bicycle route
- Cross Vlei Road and rejoin bicycle route
- Cross Stephan Way as per council park route
- Turn left to follow circuit at Bay road. Along fence with golf course and park on left. Straight on past the park entrances.
- Turn left at Bill Peters Drive, keep along the wall of the Police station
- Cross entrance to Swiss Club and TaeKwonDo Dojo as marked on council park route
- Keep along fence/ wall to park on left to re-enter the park
- Turn left on the paved path by the fountain
- Straight down toward lighthouse, out the west gate.
- Turn-around at lamp-pole outside the gate before the road
- Keep left on main wide straight, over the wooden bridge, straight up and out east gate.
- Finish to the right after the gate.
Visited 38 times, 1 Visit today