The Jordan Full Moon Run takes place on the 23rd of January 2019, from Jordan Wine Estate (Stellenbosch). Distance options: 5km fun run & 10km.
The popular Full Moon Night Run Series is back this summer, happening on prestigious wine estates in Stellenbosch. Not only does beautiful sunset evenings await you but also breathtaking moonrises, halfway through your run.
There are three events in the series, all happening close to Full Moon from November to February 2019. If you compete in all three events (online entries only), you will receive a special Full Moon Series medal and a Grand Prize for top athletes of each category has been allocated. This series is not just a run but an evening out, where you can enjoy music, good food and superb wine after every race. 5km or 10km Trail Run options.
Starting Times and Entry Fees:
10km – 19:00 – R130 per event or R310 for the series
5km – 19:10 – R80 per event or R210 for the series
Registration and late entries (if available):
17: 30 – 19:00 at the venue on the day of the event
Online entries on www.entryninja.com
* Medals to athletes who enter online for the whole series
* Overall prizes to the series winners as well as top 3 per event
* Entries limited to 200 athletes at Jordan and 300 athletes at Dornier (therefore it will mostly be the athletes participating in the whole series)
* One water point on the long course
* Headlights or a torch compulsory
* Keep an eye on our Facebook page and website for route profiles and updated information
* You have the option of pre-ordering your meal and wine for the evening after your run with your online entry
* Volunteer Wild Fire Services is volunteering their time and part of your entry fee is donated to them. You are also welcome to make an extra contribution for their hard work and volunteering services with your entry
* Timing is done by LiveTime (Entryninja), so please bring your SAS timing chip with.
How to Register?
Online entry at EntryNinja
Visited 224 times, 1 Visit today