The Pink Xtreme Trail Run takes place on the 26th of October 2019, from Vrede en Lust Wine Estate (Franschhoek, Western Cape). Distance options: 5km, 10km & 21km.
Nestled within a natural amphitheater shaped by the vertical cliffs of the spectacular Simonsberg Mountain, lies Vrede en Lust Estate – home to the wines produced and bottled by the Buys-family. Runners will run through the vineyard on the slopes of the Simonsberg mountain and experience some of the most spectacular views on offer in the Paarl / Franschhoek region. This year will also see the 2nd time that we will be having a challenging 21km route with some steep climbs and some technical areas on the route thus the name PINK Xtreme!!
Distance & Entry Fee:
5km Run/Walk – R130
10km Run/Walk – R160
21km Run – R210
Late Entries – R30 extra
Venue: Vrede en Lust Wine Estate, Simondium, Western Cape
21km Run – 8:15 am
10km Run/Walk – 8 am
5km Run/Walk – 7:15 am
Registration: will open at 6:15
Discipline: Trail Running
- All runners will receive a goody bag.
- Medals for all finishers.
- Full entry fee will be donated to CANSA!!!!
- Prizes: 1, 2nd and 3rd both male and female.
- The entry fee includes your Timing.mobi timing chip. The chip will be on your race number so please make sure that you come early to collect your race number.
- Lots of lucky draws.
How to Enter?
Online entry at Onsite Events
Event Contact Information
Visited 212 times, 1 Visit today