Run the Greens is a series of 3 night runs of 7km at the spectacular Bellville Golf Club in the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town.
The 7km route will take you on existing jeep track, pebble roads and some grass areas on the golf course while enjoying the spectacular views on offer of the Tyger Valley area.
Distance & Entry Fee:
7km – R70
Late Entry: R100 if you enter on the day.
Venue: Bellville Golf Club
Start Time: 7pm
Discipline: Night Trail Running
Image Attribution: Designed by Freepik
- Only 300 runners.
- Kids under 12 run for free. Kids under 9 years to be accompanied by an adult.
- Medals for all finishers.
- No refunds. Event will go on in rain..snow…hail…thunder…sunshine!!
- Safe environment…for all ages…
- You are welcome to walk.
- Run The Greens Moisture Management Airtex running shirts available online and at the event.
- Timing wrist band is compulsory. You can either rent one for R10 or buy a permanent one for R50.
- You can pre-order a Beef or Chicken Burger and Chips online for R50.
- More information: www.runthevines.co.za
How to Enter?
Online entry at http://www.runthevines.co.za/
Event Contact Information
Visited 1245 times, 1 Visit today