The Safari Half Marathon is one of the most popular 21.1km’s in South Africa. It takes place on May, 1st 2018 in Wellington, Western Cape.
Distances & Entry Fee:
21.1km – R133
10km – R97
5km fun run – R40
Temp. License – R40
Moisture Management T-shirt – R210
21.1km run – Willem Basson Boulevard next to the Boland Rugby Stadium
21.1km walk – Blouvlei Road next to the school gate
10km Run/Walk & 5km Fun Run – General Hertzog Boulevard
Start Time: 07:10 – 21.1km, 09:30 – 10km, 09:00 – 5km fun run
Discipline: Road Running
Number collection for all entries will take place on Friday 27th April from 09h00 – 17h00 and Saturday 28th April from 09h00 – 16h00 at the following venues:
- Sportsmans Warehouse Canal Walk
- Sportsmans Warehouse Rondebosch
- Sportsmans Warehouse Tygervalley
- Sportsmans Warehouse Somerset West
- Hugenote High School Wellington
- NO NUMBER COLLECTION WILL TAKE PLACE ON RACE DAY.
Please bring proof of your entry, (email confirmation, till slip or sms confirmation) with you to number collection at the store you selected on your entry form.
TOP EVENTS COMPULSORY DISPOSABLE TIMING CHIP
- A Top Events Disposable timing chip will be placed on the front of your race number and covered by a foam strip on the back.
- PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THESE. IF YOU DO YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE AN OFFICIAL TIME.
- The strip is to prevent water and body fluids from affecting the chip signal. Please do not bend or fold your race number as this could affect the antennae and also the signal capability of the chip. There will be a results/photo look up area once you have exited the finish tunnels.
- For all results or result queries please visit www.topevents.co.za or call (021) 511 7130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ONLY the person assigned to this race number may use it.
- The purchase and use of a disposable chip at a cost of R23.00 is compulsory for the 21.1km and the 10km and is already included in your entry fee.
Wellington Athletic Club
How to Register?
Enter online at www.safarihalfmarathon.co.za (should you have any enquiries about entering online, please contact Top Events on (021) 511 7130 or email email@example.com.) Closing date for online entries, is midnight on Sunday 15th April 2018
Please note if payment is not received within 72 hours of entry, your entry will be deleted.
Complete your entry form and fax it along with your deposit slip to (021) 510 7230. Closing date for fax entries is Thursday 5th April 2018. Please use you ID NUMBER as your reference.
3. IN STORE ENTRIES
Hand deliver your entry form and cash to a cashier in any of the Sportsmans Warehouse stores marked below.
o Sportsmans Warehouse Canal Walk
o Sportsmans Warehouse Tokai
o Sportsmans Warehouse Rondebosch
o Sportsmans Warehouse Tygervalley
o Sportsmans Warehouse Sea Point
o Sportsmans Warehouse West Coast
o Sportsmans Warehouse Somerset Mall
You will receive two till slips, one to be stapled onto your entry form and the other serves as proof of your entry.
Please bring this with you to number collection. Closing date for in-store entries is Thursday 5th April 2018.
4. ENTRY FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE AND WILL BE DONATED TO CHARITY IF AN ENTRY IS CANCELLED BEFORE RACE DAY.
5. NO ENTRIES WILL BE TAKEN AT NUMBER COLLECTION OR ON RACE DAY FOR THE 21.1KM OR 10KM EVENTS.
6. NO UPGRADES, DOWNGRADES OR SUBSTITUTIONS WILL BE ALLOWED AFTER THE CLOSING DATE – 5TH APRIL 2018
Visited 5505 times, 27 Visits today