The Sanlam Niel Joubert Plaaswedloop takes place on the 21st of November 2018, from Klein Simonsvlei Farm (Klapmuts). Distance is 12.3km.
- A running experience equal to none. ’n “Plaasparty” soos net die Bolanders kan
- DJ will provide music / Food and drinks for sale
- Beer garden / Niel Joubert wines for sale
- Sanlam Niel Joubert Plaaswedloop T-shirts for sale at R50 each
Distance & Entry Fee:
Seniors (Licensed/Unlicensed) – R50/85
Juniors (Licensed/Unlicensed) – R30/50
Venue: Klein Simonsvlei Farm, Klapmuts
Start Time: 6:15pm
Discipline: OffRoad Running
• There will be 2 water stations and 1 Coke & water station
• Time limit: 1 hour 45 minutes
• Tog bag facilities will be available at own risk on race day. The organisers will take reasonable care with the bags, but no responsibility whatsoever is accepted for loss or damage
• Age restriction: 15 years on race day
• The organisers, sponsors and WPA accept no responsibility for any accident, injury or loss resulting from participation in the race or any other activity on the farm
• Prize-giving at 20:15
Only one access road to the farm which will be closed at 18:00 – The time limit is strictly 1 hour and 45 minutes – The time limit cannot be extended due to a lack of daylight and the profile of the route – It is a gravel road.
How to Enter?
No Pre-entry. Enter from 16:15 at Venue
Kobus Nel - 084 563 5947
Visited 4586 times, 2 Visits today