The SPAR Women’s Challenge takes place on the 26th of May 2019, from Green Point Athletics Stadium. The event includes a 10km run, 10km walk & 5km fun run.
Distances & Entry Fees:
10km Run/Walk – R120
5km – R120
T-shirt, race mag, peak cap. GOODIE BAGS & MEDALS on completion of the race only.
Start & Finish Venue: Green Point Common, Cape Town
10km: Run: 7:00am
5km Fun Run/Walk: 7:40am
Collect your race number, magazine and T-shirt at your selected Sportsmans Warehouse outlet:
Rondebosch, Sea Point, Tokai, Tyger Valley, Somerset Mall, West Coast & Stellenbosch
• Collection takes place on Friday 24 May (11am to 6pm) and Saturday 25 May (10am to 5pm).
• Bulk entry collections will take place at the Spar DC in Philippi only on Wednesday 22nd May 11:00 – 18:00.
How to Enter?
Enter online: no more entry forms!
• Log onto www.sparwomensrace.co.za or TopEvents (note: entries open 18 March and close 17 May 2019)
• Fill in your details and select the pickup point for your race number, T shirt and magazine.
• To enter a group of 10 or more please email email@example.com or call 0215117130 extension 252
• You will receive confirmation via sms and email.
• Need help? Phone our call centre on 086 005 1021 extension 206, 216 or 217.
Two easy methods of payment!
• Pay immediately by credit card online OR
• Pay at any SPAR store in the Western Cape within 72 hours of entering.
Use your online reference number to pay at the cashier and receive a receipt of your payment.
Visited 47417 times, 3 Visits today