The Spier Twilight Trail Run #3 takes place on the 22nd of February 2019, at Spier Wine Farm (Stellenbosch). Distance options: 3km, 5km & 10km.
The 3rd Twilight run in “Series 2”. Summer vibes, great people and a healthy lifestyle! Creating good habits. The Spier Farm Kitchen and Vadas Smokehouse and Bakery will be open for these runs. The routes are different for each run.
5km or 10km. Both are timed. Various categories.
3km fun run/walk/jog. Not timed
The 10km is a “trail run”, although we do understand that not everyone run up hills. Please note that it will get dark around 19h15 – if you are a slower runner on the 10km, please bring a head torch for the last 2km or so. We recommend the Ledlenser range – available at Sportmans Warehouse.
Rather enter for the 3km or 5km if you would intend to walk only. No dogs/pets allowed at the venue or on the trails please..
You can claim vitality points for the timed events.
Registration and late-one-the-day entries opens at 17h15 and closes at 18h20
No registration or late entries after 18h20.
Run briefing – 18h20 for all distances.
>10km – starts 18h30
>5km – 18h40
>3km > 18h42
Entry fees: Please try and bring smaller notes or even better – the correct money if you late enter:-) It speed things up. Thank-you!
>3km – R30.00 pre entries. R40 for late entries.
>5KM – R 60.00pp for pre entries. R80 for late entries
>10km – R100.00 for pre entries. R120 for late entries
Online/pre entries close on the Wednesday before the actual run, at 17h00.
Consider PRE ENTERING as it saves you money and time standing in a queue on the day. It makes sense to pre enter:-)
PRE ENTRIES Registration:
Sign in and receive your race number at the registration table at the venue. The race number must be written on your forearm/hand please. Marshals will assist.
Lucky draws/spot prizes/prize giving: We aim for 20h00.
All prizes will be treated as “spot” prizes. You have to be present at prize giving if you want to be a contender.
Instead of handing out medals or bracelets, we donate the money to the “Sidewalk Specials” NPO. They are a non profit organisation that rescues, rehabilitate, sterilize and find homes for animals in need. They are in dire need of funds and they do amazing work! Go like them on FB and check them out on www.sidewalkspecials.org
Custom made wood medals for the podium finishers.
Follow the parking signs when you enter Spier Estate.
- Positive attitude/vibes creates an awesome/special day for everyone:-)
- We recommend that you carry a bottle with some water in it. That way you can drink on demand and not rely solely on the water station along the route [5km and 10km].
- If you carry a cellular phone, you can take pics along the route and share it with your friends and social media circles.
- Please tore the Race Organizer cell no 082 658 3078. Only for “emergency” use during the event.
- Results will be published on www.quantumadventures.co.za
- Pets are not allowed at these runs – sorry 🙁
- Thanking you for supporting these runs and adding to the relaxed and positive vibes.
Discipline: Night Trail Running
Quantum Adventure Events
Ugene Nel - 0217890188
Event Contact Information
Visited 449 times, 1 Visit today