The STF Bartinney 2 Bartinney Trail Run will take place on the 11th of May 2019. It features two events a 12km Dash and the 20km Extreme trail running.
Distances and Entry fees
Bartinney Extreme 20Km – R 325
Bartinney Dash 12Km – R225
20km – 7:30am
12km – 7:45am
Cut off time: No cut off time
Prize Giving and Lucky draw at 09:45
Registration will take place at Bartinney Wine & Champagne Bar on 10 May 2019 from 17:30 until 20:00. There will be no late entries for this race. Participants coming from far. Second Registration will take place on the morning of the event at Bartinney Wine & Champagne Bar from 06:00.
- Live Music, coffee, wine, food and drinks available afterwards.
- Stick around for lots of lucky draw prizes and cash prizes for the winners.
- EPT recovery zone
- BAG DROP on race day
- There will be a shuttle service from the finish area back to Bartinney Wine & Champagne Bar, leaving Bartinney farm every 30/45 mins from 09:45, last bus 14:00 this is included into your entry fee!
- Shuttle service between Spectator Parking and Finish area starts at 08:00, last bus 14:00
- Part of the proceeds will go to Stellenbosch Trail Fund & Banhoek Conservancy
- Cut off time: no cut off time, last runners might be short routed for safety reasons
How to Enter?
Online entry at Pure Adventure
Visited 3941 times, 1 Visit today