Race Rules & Info:
- No race numbers to be issued. No online entries. Over 70’s free entry.
- All races are disabled-friendly. Please call the organizer should you require assistance. Anyone wanting to participate with a racing chair needs to contact the organizer to make arrangements.
- All 10km participants must be 14 years or older.
- Cut-off time 1h45min.
- There will be a lucky draw.
- Social walkers welcome.
- Temporary licenses will be available at registration. When registering, participants must complete and hand in the tear-off strip from the number in order to be eligible to compete. Temporary licenses are available at R40 for the 10km Senior and R25 for 10km Junior event.
- For safety reasons, the use of personal music players during road races is not allowed. Any person using such a device in contravention of ASA Rule 34.10.6., who fails to obey a reasonable instruction from a race official, may be disqualified and shall not be eligible for individual prizes.
- Obey the Traffic Officers and marshals at all times.
- Water will be available on the route and Coca Cola at the finish.
- Please do not litter.
- Fun Run distance is approximately 5km and the entry fee is R25.
- Fun Run participants younger than 9 years must be accompanied by an adult. Medals to all finishers.
- Vehicles parked at their own risk. Please arrive early, obey marshals, and do not park illegally or in residents’ driveways.
- Tog Bag facilities will be available at Registration at your own risk. Do not leave valuables in tog bags.
The Top Form 1Up 10km Road Race is run on a fast and furious route through the suburb of Crawford, Athlone, and Belthorn along Jan Smuts Drive.
Distances & Entry Fee:
10km Adult – Licensed R70*, Unlicensed R110*
10km Junior – Licensed R50*, Unlicensed R75*
10km 70+ – Free
5km Fun Run – R25*
Venue: Turfhall Park Sports Stadium, Athlone, Cape Town
10km Run – 06H30
10km Walk – 06H40
5km Fun Run – 07H00
Image Attribution: Designed by Freepik
TopForm Athletic Club
How to Enter?
Enter at venue on 8 February 2019, between 3pm and 7pm, and on race day from 5am.
Visited 6110 times, 4 Visits today