The Trail Girl 2-Day Trail Run takes place over the weekend of 13/14th of April 2019, at Van Loveren Family Vineyards (Robertson, Western Cape). Daily distances: 10km & 15km.
Join us for two exciting days of Trail Running on the beautiful trails of Van Loveren Family Vineyards in Robertson. Treat yourself to extraordinary views of the valley and relax with some country style hospitality and award-winning wines.
Distance & Entry Fee:
Short 10km Trail Run – R2 600.00 VAT Excl.
Long 15km Trail Run – R2 700.00 VAT Excl.
Venue: Van Loveren Family Vineyards, Robertson, Western Cape
Start Time: 7am
Discipline: Staged Trail Running
- Entertainment for both evenings.
- Wine pairing experience included in your entry.
- Optional extra – A wine blending experience presented by Van Loveren Family Vineyard can be booked with your online entry.
- Access to the beautiful Van Loveren Vineyard trails for two days
- All meals from Friday’s dinner, to Sunday’s breakfast
- Finishers medal & Goodie bag
- Race T-Shirt & headband
- Recovery Bag
- Participant gift
- Live Entertainment every night
- Coffee at start each morning
- Wine Tasting at Van Loveren
- Free CANSA skin screening test
Luxury Tented Camp, on lush green grass, under trees next to the river
3mx3m tents will be available and can be booked with your online entry. Book a tent for yourself, or share with a friend at a single cost of R1000 and sharing at R500 per person, VAT Excl.
Tents will be pitched for you, with camping beds, linen and chairs. Simply arrive with your luggage.
No vehicles allowed inside the camping area and safe and secure parking will be available for your vehicle with shuttles to and from the start each day
Included per Tent Setup:
– 3x3m Canvas Tent
– Battery Powered LED Camp Light
– Bedside Table
– 2x Canvas Fold-Up Directors Chair
– 2x Stretchers
– Each with: – Mattress – Fitted Sheet – Flat Sheet – Comforter/Duvet – Fleece Blanket – Pillow with Case
– Bottle Still Water
As a precaution, we would like you to carry the following compulsory equipment during your run. It is for your own personal safety. Please adhere to the following:
Cell phone (fully charged)
Ziplock bag to keep phone dry
Outer shell jacket (waterproof)
Small First aid kit
Please ensure that you carry the compulsory equipment with you during the race as conditions can change quickly.
CSM Sport & Recreation
083 662 2022
How to Enter?
Online entry at TrailGirl website (Entries close 18 March 2019)
Event Contact Information
Visited 2158 times, 1 Visit today