- Medals: 100 Gold, 400 Silver, Bronze next 1 500. Lucky draw after the prize giving.
- One race number (bib) will be issued. Registered athletes must wear their ASA license on the front and back of their vests. The race number must be worn on the front of the vest, partially covering the ASA license, so that the ASA license sponsor remains visible. Unlicensed athletes must wear a temp license number on the back and race number on the front of the vest. Temporary license holders, when registering, must complete and hand in the tear-off strip from the number in order to be eligible to compete. Temporary licensed athletes must run in clothing without advertising.
- Licensed athletes should wear club colours.
- In addition to Overall (open) prizes, participants will only be eligible for an age category prize in the age category they enter. Participants may enter the age category corresponding to their chronological age or any younger category down to senior. Age category tags must be worn (front and back) and visible for the entire race to be eligible for any age category prize. Temporary licensed participants are eligible for any category prizes provided they enter the relevant age group, wear the appropriate age tags and provide proof of age.
- Participants must be 19 years on the day of the race.
- Entry cards must be in the athlete’s possession during the race and handed in at the results board at the FINISH.
- No personal seconding will be permitted, except at official refreshments stations.
- Refreshments tables with water and/or Coke will be provided every 3 km. Dispose of sachets and cups responsibly by using the boxes provided or carrying them to the finish. Report offenders to the referees. NB !! DO NOT LITTER !!
- Prizegiving will be at 10:00 or when the last person finishes.
- Runners shall participate in this race at their own risk and agree to abide by the rules of the race.
- The use of music players with headphones is not allowed and may result in disqualification.
- Tog bag facilities are used at the owner’s risk.
- DISCLAIMER: Participants in this event do so at their own risk and release and discharge the organizers, sponsors, provincial and national bodies and all persons assisting in staging the event from any responsibility, liability or costs relating to any injury, loss or damage of whatever caused, arising directly or indirectly from their participation in the event
- This race is run according to the rules of ASA and WPA. Detailed rules are available on www.wpa.org.za or on request from the organizers or the WPA office.
The Tygerberg 30km takes place on the 29th of March 2020 and is run on a circular, scenic race around the Tygerberg Hills.
A tough race that is ideal training for Two Oceans Marathon.
Distances & Entry Fees:
30km – R130
Temp. License – R60
Venue: Parow Athletics Track, De Grendel Road, Parow North
Start Times: 06H00
Cut-off: 4 hours
Tygerberg Northlink Athletic Club
How to Enter?
Pre-entries: Saturday 28 March 2020: 15:00 —17:00
Entries on the day: 04:30 — 06:00
Visited 10856 times, 2 Visits today