The Velocity Half Marathon takes place on the 15th of December 2018, from Atlantis Multi-Purpose Sports Centre. Distance options: 5km fun run, 10km & 21.1km.
Distance & Entry Fee:
10km Senior (Licensed/Unlicensed) – R50/85
10km Junior (Licensed/Unlicensed) – R30/50
21.1km (Licensed/Unlicensed) – R90/145Entry Form
Venue: Atlantis Multi-Purpose Sports Centre, Christopher Starke Street
Start Time: 21.1km – 6am , 10km Run – 6:15am , 10km Walk – 6:30am; 5km fun run – 6:40am
Discipline: Road Running
Prize Giving: 09h45
Medals: All finishers within the cut off time will receive a medal.
1. Try to arrive early and look out for direction indicators and marshals
2. Race results will be available on www.wpa.org.za
3. Tog bag facilities will be available at own risk. Do not leave valuables in your bag.
4. 10km Walk will be held in accordance and rules of WPA and ASA. This will fall part of the WPA League Walk
series. 10km social walkers are welcome.
5. First aid will be available on the route and at the finish
6. Water at every 3km and Coke at every other station
Velocity Athletic Club
How to Enter?
Enter at www.topevents.co.za online entries close on 3 December 2018 @ midnight and a 14 % admin fee will be applicable.
MANUAL ENTRIES / REGISTRATION
Entry forms can be downloaded from WPA at www.wpa.org.za or E mail entry and proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
DIRECT DEPOSIT: VELOCITY ATHLETIC CLUB, NEDBANK, (BRANCH 198765), SAVINGS ACC 2004 679 263 Entry closing date for E: mail entries 8 December 2018.
On race day entries will be taken from 4h00 until 5h50 at Multipurpose Sport Centre.
Event Contact Information
Lee-Shay Willemse - 0781645118
Visited 4236 times, 1 Visit today