The Capestorm Wine Adventure Trail Run takes place 14 July 2019 from Warwick Wine Estate. Distance options include 5km, 10km & 15km.
Warwick is one of our favourite venues to host a trail run! Not only are the trails & views magnificent, but the hospitality at a beautiful site is such a pleasure and what better way to host our second Capestorm trail run. Brave the winter chill, enjoy a coffee & snack before the start and you can even taste wine on the route!
Distance & Entry Fee:
5km – R110
10km – R130
15km – R160
Venue: Warwick Wine Estate, on R44 about 12 km from Stellenbosch
REGISTRATION: From 08h00 at the venue
- All PRE-ENTRANTS who are under 18 years of age will pay only R50 entry fee! Late entries who are under 18 will pay the normal late entry fee
- TIMING: Timing will be done with Amarider Trail Tags. No tag, no time: available for rent for R20 on the day or buy for R100 and use at all our events!
The routes will climb on the slopes of Klapmutskop and go towards Le Bonheur on fun singletrack sections and jeeptrack through the vineyards. Trails & views to remember! Taste some wine on this adventure…
- A medal to all finishers.
- You can choose if you’d like to be timed by Amarider Trail Tag, as the results are immediately live on the website.
- The refreshment station will have Powerade, wine tasting (!), fruit and drinks at the finish for all!
- Massages at the finish & kids play area.
- GREAT prizes from Capestorm up for grabs as well as wine from Warwick.
How to Enter?
Online entry at Dirtopia
Visited 1930 times, 1 Visit today