The Womens Day 10km Road Race takes place on the 9th of August 2018 from Rainbow Motors (Oudtshoorn). Distance options: 3km fun run & 10km.
- All Men Welcome – Prize For The Best Dressed Man.
- This Event Is Timed By An Electronic NO CHIP NO RESULT.
- Held Under The Rules Of ASA, ASWD And IAAF
Distance & Entry Fee
Pre Entries (Closing 05 Aug 2018):
10km License Athletes – R 62
10km Unlicensed Athletes – R 102
3km – R 25
Start & Finish: Rainbow Motors Outshoorn
Start Time: 10km: 08:00 , 3km: 08:10
Pre-entries: Close on 5th August at 16:00.
Registration: For non-club athletes to collect temporarily numbers and chip will take place on 9th August 2018 from 07:00 till 07:45 at Rainbow Motors, Outshoorn
Thursday 9th August 2018 from 07:00 till 07:45 at Rainbow Motors, Outshoorn
Late entries will attract a R10 Premium to advertised entry fee
Prize Giving will be at 10:00 at Rainbow Motors Oudtshoorn.
Athletes are responsible to collect their own prize money or make alternative written arrangement with the event Organizer. Failing which prize money is forfeited. (ASA Rule 2.10)
Lucky draw prizes will be forfeited if the athlete is not present.
Gold: First 10 Women.
Silver: Next 50 runners (Men & Women)
Bronze: Next 100 runners (Men & Women)
Bronze: First 70 runners
• All entries (women) received by 6th August 2018 will go into the draw to win 1 of 6 hampers worth R400 from Sorbet
• All entries (men) received by 6th August 2018 will go into the draw to win a fashion watch worth R450 from Woolworths
Prizes For Best Dressed Men: 3 x Hampers worth R700 each
How to Register?
Online entry at EntryTime EnterOnline
Visited 652 times, 1 Visit today