- The race will be subject to the rules of the IAAF, ASA, and KwaZulu-Natal Athletics.
- All licenced runners are expected to participate in this race displaying 2020 licence numbers on the front and back of your vest.
- All participants must wear the correct club colours.
- All unlicenced entrants require a temporary licence.
- Age category tags and walker tags must be worn on the front and back of one’s vest if one is to claim age category and walkers prizes.
- Foreign athletes must abide by I.A.A.F Rule 4.2, 22.1 and 142 and ASA Rule 9.
- No personal seconding.
- 2020 Licence numbers to be worn front and back on vests – not shorts.
- New ASA/KZNA Age categories (60-80mm) and Walkers tags to be worn front & back of vests and be clearly visible.
This challenging but scenic half marathon will take you through the Kearsney College Campus, along the Old Main Road on the Comrade’s route and then up to Alverstone Tower and back to Kearsney through the Assagay Valley.
The Kearsney Striders Half Marathon takes place on the 19th of January 2020 starting from Kearsney College in Hillcrest, KZN. Distance options: 10km & 21.1km.
Distances & Entry Fee:
21.1km – R190
10km Run/Walk – R140
Temp. License – R45
Venue: Kearsney College Sports Club
21.1km – 6 am
10km – 6:05 am
From 4:30 am on Sunday 19th January at the Kearsney Striders Sports Club
T-shirts to the first 1000 21km finishers. Medals to the first 500 10km finishers.
PRIZE GIVING: 9:00 A.M
• 16 years and over for 21km run
• 14 years and over for 10km walk or run
Parking available inside Kearsney College only – no parking or entry allowed through the main entrance gate.
How to Enter?
www.eventtiming.co.za – closes: midnight 16/01/2020 or enter Saturday 18th January 12h00 – 15h00 at the Kearsney College Sports Club.
No entries on Race Day
Jennifer Rigby - 083 531 9417
Visited 6182 times, 1 Visit today