RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Licences athletes to wear their 2019 ASA Licences on front and back of the vest.
- Race number must be worn on the front of the vest and must not cover the Province, Year and ASA Licence sponsor logo. Athletes who fail to adhere to this rule may be disqualified.
- Temporary licences can be ordered for the 21km and 10km races.
- Temporary licence athletes are not covered by a national insurance policy.
- Unregistered athletes running with a temporary licence must run in neutral colours and adhere to IAAF and ASA rules.
- Holders of temporary licences will be eligible for individual prizes and may claim age category prizes in keeping with IAAF and ASA rule 25.5.13.
- Age restrictions on race day are 21km – 16 years or older; 10km – 14 years or older; 5km – 9 years or older. Proof of age may be required for age category winners.
- ASA/ KZNA approved age category tags must be worn on top front and back of the vest to be eligible for age category prizes. Junior athletes, 19 years or younger on race day, must wear a “J” on the upper front and back of the vest to be eligible for prizes and must provide proof of age on race day.
- A tog bag facility will be provided at ownersʼ risk.
- Refreshment stations will be provided along the route and no personal seconding will be provided.
- Marshalls, traffic officials and technical officials must be obeyed.
The Last Chance Classic Big Hill Run takes place on the 15th of December 2019, starting from Sugar Rush Park (Ballito). Distance options: 5km fun run, 10km & 21.1km.
Can you handle the hill? Back to a morning start time of 06h00. 5k/10k/21k. Food, Drink & Good Vibes at the Finish. Public Holiday the next day!
Distance & Entry Fee:
21km run – R180
10km run – R150
5km Fun Run – R50
Venue: Sugar Rush Park, Esenembi Road, Ballito
Start Time: 06h00
Dolphin Coast Striders
How to Enter?
Online entry at Championchip
032 586 3822
Visited 3635 times, 5 Visits today