- Age restriction: 16 years and older.
- 2020 license numbers must be worn on the front and back of the vest/crop top and must be clearly visible. Licensed runners must wear a full club kit.
- Age category and walker tags must be worn on the front and back of the vest/crop top and must be clearly visible. Proof of age will be required for category winners as per ASA rule 5.8
- Results will be posted on the website: http://www.eventtiming.info/pdac
- Prizes/money will only be given for the race you enter.
- Temporary licenses will be available for unlicensed entrants at R45* each and must be worn on the front of the vest, and temporary license runners to wear plain colour vests with no advertising.
- Refreshment tables will be provided and no personal seconding will be permitted.
- Participants who have not reached the cut-off point by 09h15 will be called off the road.
- First Aid facilities available en route.
- Coke and water provided at regular intervals.
- The prize-giving ceremony will start at 09h00.
- The race is run in strict accordance with the rules of the IAAF, Athletics South Africa, and KwaZulu Natal Athletics.
- Licensed athletes are covered by insurance. As per ASA rule 24.3.12, temporary licensed athletes are not covered. Refer to KZNA on 031 312 9374 for further details.
- All foreign athletes must comply with IAAF Rule 4.2 and 142.
- Race officials, marshals and traffic officers MUST be obeyed at all times.
The PDAC 25km Road Race is taking place on 26 January 2020, starting at Watercrest Mall & finishing at Lahee Park (Pinetown).
Distances & Entry Fee:
25km – R170 (R220 including online fee)
Temp. License – R45*
Start Venue: Watercrest Mall
Finish Venue: Lahee Park, Pinetown
Start Time: 05h00
Cut-Off Time: 09:15
Pinetown & District Athletics Club
How to Enter?
Online entry with EventTiming
Physical Entries may be handed in at:
1. PDAC Club House (Lahee Park Bowling Club)
Thursday 23 January 17h00 – 19h00
Saturday 25 January 13h00 – 17h00
2. Start in Waterfall: from 03h30 on race day
Visited 5367 times, 1 Visit today