• Run in accordance with the rules of IAAF, ASA, and BORA.
• RACE NUMBER MUST BE WORN ON THE FRONT WITH ASA 2019 LICENCE ON THE FRONT AND BACK OR TEMPORARY LICENCE TO BE WORN ON THE FRONT OF THE VEST (WITH RACE NUMBER).
• Category flash must be worn on the front and back of the vest.
• Very important. In terms of the rules of ASA, you may not run or walk with headphones. Please take note of this rule as you may be disqualified.
• Athletes finishing without their race number will not be on the results list.
• Very important. Rule 20.4 states: “Runners are not permitted to run with animals. This is for the safety of both the animal and the athlete”. Please take note of this ruling.
The East London Eye Hospital Laser 10km takes place on the 18th of January 2020, from Beaconbay Country Club (East London). Distance options: 5km fun run & 10km.
Incorporating the 2020 Border 10km Championships
Distance & Entry Fee:
5km – R45
10km – R80
Temp. License – R35
*extra fees for online entries
Venue: Beacon Bay Country Club, Beaconhurst Dr, Beaconbay, East London
10km – 6:30 am
5km Fun Run – 6:45 am
10 KM online entries can collect their shirts, temporary licenses and chip/numbers from Beacon Bay Country Club from 16 January 2019 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm. *T-shirts limited to first 1200 entries.
East London Athletics Club
How to Enter?
Online entries at Entry Tickets (close on 9th of January 2020)
SPORTSMAN’S WAREHOUSE, ENTRIES FROM 10 January 2020 until 16 January 2020 at 2:00 pm
BEACON BAY COUNTRY CLUB ENTRIES FROM 16 to 17 January 2020 from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
5KM entries online, Sportsmans Warehouse and Beacon Bay Country Club (on dates above) and on the morning of the race from 5.30 to 6.30 am. T-shirts limited to the first 800 entries.
Visited 1436 times, 1 Visit today