The George Herald Night Run takes place on the 13th of September 2019, from Glenwood House (George). Distance options: 3km fun run & 10km.
Dress up like your favorite Critter of the Night: Bush Baby | Owl | Mouse | Fox | Bug | Firefly | Cricket | Etc. and stand a chance to WIN a prize!
Distance & Entry Fee
Pre Entries (Closing 10 Sep 2019):
10km License Athletes – R 62
10km Unlicensed Athletes – R 102
Venue: Glenwood House George
Registration And Late Entry:
- Pre-entries close on Tuesday 10 September 2019 at 12h00.
- Late entries will be accepted on Thursday 12th September 2019 from 09h00 till 17h30 at Sportsmans Warehouse, Eden Meander Mall, George, and late entrants will pay a premium of R10 on advertised entry fees.
- All non-SWD runners must register on 13th September 2019 from 17h00 till 17h45 at Glenwood House School.
- Late entry fee: Add R10 to the entry fee on 12th September 2019
- Start – Glenwood House School, Glenwood Avenue, George
- Drinking Stations will be provided at every 3km interval or more frequently if the weather conditions warrant such provision. Powerade will be available at the finish
- Distance Markers will be placed at every kilometre
- The Cut-off Time for the race is 1 hour and 45 minutes
- First Aid is available at the start and the finish
- Ablution Facilities will be available at Glenwood House School
- ASWD Licensed Athlete Take Note – If you forget your chip, you will have to pay R20 for a loan chip for the race, if you lost your chip you will have to pay R75 for a replacement chip
Nedbank Running Club SWD (George)
How to Enter?
Online entry at EntryTime EnterOnline
Visited 1487 times, 1 Visit today