The Groeneweide Trail Run takes place 23 December 2018, at NMMU Saasveld, George (Western Cape). Distance options: 7km & 10km.
The Groeneweide Trail Run is all mostly on the pristine SANParks property at Saasveld with a choice of a 12.2 km or a 7km Trail Run. The 10 km is almost 80% on single track and the 7 km is an easier option with more than half single track and the rest jeep track in the Saasveld area.
Distance & Entry Fee:
10 km Trail Run – Pre-entry: R200, late entry: R250
7km Trail Run – Pre-entry: R120, late entry: R170
Venue: NMMU, Saasveld, George
Start Time: 7:30am
Included in the entry fee:
– Beautiful trails in the mountain and on private property
– Permission and a permit from Cape Pine to use their area
– Permission and Conservation Fees to Sanparks to use their area
– Well marked and set out route
– Permission to use the private property
– Well stocked Water table on route for both distances, but please provide own hydration as well.
– Water table at the finish
– Medical and emergency services on standby
– Finishers medal
– Prizes for winners
– Generosity and great atmosphere of NNMU, Saasveld grounds
How to Enter?
Online entry at TriSport
Registration and late entries:
Pre-entries close 17 December 2018.
Registration and Late entries will be available at extra cost on 23 December between 06:00 – 07:00.
Visited 1129 times, 1 Visit today