The Black Diamond Night Trail Run #1 is the 1st event of the series for 2019, it takes place 7 August 2019 at Parkview Golf Club. Distance options: 4km & 8km.
4km fun run
Normal entries – R70
Late entries – R100
Venue: Parkview Golf Club, Emmarentia Avenue, Parkview, Johannesburg
Registration: 6pm to 7:20pm
Race Briefing: 7:20pm
8km @ 7:30pm
4km @ 7:40pm
Prize Giving: 9pm
Medals to all finishers
It is compulsory that competitors must each be equipped with a headlamp or torch. The stronger the light the better.
It is recommended that competitors should each be equipped with the following minimum equipment:
- Trail shoes or similar shoes.
- A hydration system (water bottles or bladder). No water stations on course.
- Comfortable running clothes suitable to weather conditions.
Future Race Date for 2019 Series
- Wednesday 2 October – The Country Club, Woodmead
- Wednesday 6 November – Randpark Golf Club
- Wednesday 4 December – The Country Club, Woodmead
How to Enter?
Online entry at Kinetic Events (Pre-entries close Monday, 5th August at Midnight)
Visited 2546 times, 2 Visits today