The Old Eds Half Marathon takes place on the 11th of August 2019, from Virgin Active Old Eds Sports Club (Joburg). Distance options: 5km, 10km & 21.1km.
This year is the 40th running of the Old Eds Road race and to celebrate the event each participant in the 21.1km and 10km race will receive a commemorative gift when collecting their race number – this is one not to be missed!!!!
Distance & Entry Fee:
21.1km – R 160
21.1km Grandmaster 60 – 69 yrs – R 95
10km – R 125
10km Grandmaster 60 – 69 yrs – R 75
5km – R 75
5km Grandmasters 60 – 69 yrs – R 75
- Substitution: R20 substitution fee plus the difference in entry cost if increasing the distance.
- Only available on Saturday 10 August 2019 at the club.
- Electronically timed event – All runners will be timed by Time-me (timing chip integrated in race number)
10km – R30
21km – R35
Venue: Virgin Active Old Eds Sports Club, Cnr 11th Avenue and 4th Street, Lower Houghton, JHB
10km and 21.1km: 07h30
RACE NUMBER COLLECTION
(At The Old Edwardians Club)
8 August | 14h00 to 16h00
9 August | 14h00 to 16h00
10 August | 10h00 to 18h00
11 August | 06h30 to 07h00
(Number collections close 30min before start of race)
- Secure tog-bag area
- Food and refreshments will be on sale
- No braais – catering will be available at the club
- Kids jumping castle will be available
Prize Giving: Starts at 10h00
Discovery Vitality members receive bonus fitness points for completing the race.
Distance Vitality fitness points
5km: 800 points
10km: 1 100 points
21.1km: 2 000 points
Terms and conditions apply.
PRIZE GIVING 5 KM FUN RUN
- Starts at 9h00
- Prizes to First Boy and First Girl under 13 years of age
- Lucky draw prizes for all competitors at prize-giving, bring your race number!
Old Edwardians Athletic Club
How to Enter?
Online (Closing: on 2 August 2019)
The Sweatshop Dunkeld and Old Eds Sports Club
5km Entries will be available from K.E.P.S
No entries will be available on race day
Visited 10564 times, 1 Visit today