The Randburg Harriers Easter 100 takes place over 3 days from the 30th of March 2018 to the 1st of April 2018, from Randburg Sports Complex. Event schedule as follows: Day 1 – 48km, Day 2 – 32km, Day 3 – 20km.
The best three-day Comrades training programme in South Africa
Distances & Entry Fees:
Friday, 30th March = 48 km – R150
Saturday, 31st March = 32 km – R120
Sunday, 1st April = 20 km – R80
Entry fee for all three days – R300
Venue: Randburg Sports Complex, cnr Republic Rd and Silver Pine Ave
Start Times: 06H00 on each day
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO PRE ENTER TO ALLEVIATE QUEUING ON THE FIRST DAY
- Entries on run days will open at 04:30
- All runners are welcome (cut off for water tables is 8 min/km)
- Run any, or all, of the three days
- Water tables approximately every 4 km, with coke, food and water.
- This is NOT an official race – no need to wear club colours
- Please wear visible clothing, and be aware of traffic at all times
- DO NOT DEPOSIT LITTER ON THE ROUTE
- Long sleeved exclusive T-shirts to all runners who complete all three days
How to Enter?
Pre-entries will be accepted at Randburg Harriers Club house between 17:30 and 19:00 on the following Thursdays. 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th March 2018.
Entries on run days will open at 04:30
Colleen McNally - 082 926 1190 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Visited 5911 times, 1 Visit today