- Run in accordance with ASA and CGA rules.
- No seconding allowed ‐ ample water points available.
- Registered athletes must be a member of a club affiliated to ASA and wear club colours with race number on the front and 2020 license numbers on the back and front clearly visible.
- Temporary licensed athletes must wear the race number on the front of the vest and issued temporary license on the back and wear plain clothing.
- Athletes indemnify National, Provincial, Regional bodies, organizers and sponsors against all or any actions of whatever nature arising out of their participation in the race.
- Numeric age category ID tags (including juniors) must be worn (front and back) and be clearly visible. Proof of age for prize winners will be required and to be presented to referees before prize giving. Prizes will be withheld until confirmed.
- Only athletes of 15 years and older on 5 April 2020 may enter the 15km race.
- Only athletes of 19 years and older on 5 April 2020 may enter the 32km race.
- No 2, 3 or 4 wheel carts/prams that are mechanically or manually operated by participants or wheelchair athletes will be permitted to participate without the special permission of the race organizer and traffic authorities. All such participants MUST start at the back of the field.
- No pets are allowed to accompany runners.
- International athletes to provide clearance letter to referees in the event of winning a prize.
- Temp licensed athletes are eligible for open and category prizes, provided they have the age category tags clearly visible front and back.
- No I‐pods, headphones or portable radios are allowed.
- Athletes participate at their own risk.
- Entries Are Not Refundable.
- Only athletes who have completed all required information on the race number are eligible for prizes.
- Objections to be lodged with the referees within 30 minutes (before or after prize giving) in writing accompanied by R300 which is refundable if the appeal is upheld.
Tog bag area available – PLEASE NOTE; whilst best care will be taken at the tog bag area, Germiston Callies will not be held liable for any losses.
Cut Off Times:
Cut off Times will be strictly enforced and participants must withdraw from the race if so requested by a race official.
Marshals and traffic officials may be withdrawn after cut off.
Walkers welcome but must comply with cut off times.
Callies parking marshalls and car guards will be clearly identifiable.
Please adhere to their guidance to ensure a smooth flow of traffic.
Please park only in the designated areas
15km @ 8h30
32km @ 10h00
The Alan Robb 32km Race takes place on the 5th of April 2020 in the Germiston area. There are two distance options: 32km & 15km.Route Map – 32km
Distance & Entry Fee
Pre Entries (Closing 29 Mar 2020):
32km – R 143
32km Grandmaster 60 Yrs+ – R 66
15km – R 121
15km Grandmaster 60 Yrs+ – R 55
Venue: Germiston Stadium, Delville Road North, Germiston
32 & 15km: 06h30
Pre‐entries may be collected and late entries will be taken at Callies offices, Germiston Stadium on Saturday 4th April 2020 from 9am to 1pm.
5km Fun Run:
5km fun run in aid of Germiston Child Welfare at 07h00
Entry on the day of the race only.
Entry Fee R30 ‐ No license required.
Medals to all finishers
All monies raised from the fun run will be donated to Germiston Child Welfare
• No littering beyond marked points at water points.
• Carry any litter to the next water point.
• Do your part to care for the environment
Germiston Callies Harriers
How to Enter?
Online entry at EntryTime EnterOnline (entries close 29 March 2020)
Will also be sold on the morning of the race from 5h00 and pre‐entries can be collected.
Les Black - 082 552 7866
Visited 16965 times, 3 Visits today