- The race is run in accordance with the rules of CGA and ASA.
- Registered athletes must be a member of a club affiliated to ASA and wear club colours with license number displayed on the front and the back of the vest. Only 2020 CGA licenses will be allowed.
- Temporary licensed athletes must wear plain clothing & Temporary license on the front of the vest
- Athletes do not need to belong to a club to enter the race.
- Race Tag in the packet must be worn throughout the race.
- Temporary licenses must be purchased if you do not belong to a club.
- Only juniors athletes between 15 & 19 years of age may qualify for prizes.
- Runners must be 15 years old or older on the day of the race.
- Numerical Age Identity Tags must be worn visibly, front and back.
- No blade, cyclist or mechanically operated devices allowed in the race
- All traffic officials to be obeyed.
- Athletes indemnify the national, provincial and regional bodies, sponsors and organizers of the race against all or action of whatsoever nature, whatever the same be arising out of their participation in the race.
- Foreign athletes are to comply with ASA domestic rules. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- Foreign athletes must provide clearance from their controlling athletics body *IAAF Member Federation* Blind Runners must produce a BP number on request.
- No seconding will be allowed.
- Entry Fee Is Not Refundable Regardless Of Circumstance.
- Walkers and blind runners are welcome to participate in all distances.
- Refreshment tables every 3km.
- Safe tog bag area will be provided
- No Cut off time.
- Regret athletes not allowed to participate with pets *DOGS*
- Prize winners will be eligible for prizes only if all info is filled in on the Information Sticker / Tear Off.
- R55 entry to grandmasters provided age tags are worn or proof of age is provided.
1. No blade, cyclist or mechanically operated devices allowed in the race.
2. All traffic officials to be obeyed.
3. No seconding will be allowed.
4. Refreshment tables every 3km
5. Regret athletes not allowed to participate with pets *DOGS*
The Timbercity Khosa 15km Road Race takes place on the 10th of May 2020, from Khosa Sports Club (Krugersdorp). Distance options: 15km & 5km Fun Run.
Distance & Entry Fee
Pre Entries (Closing 08 May 2020):
15km – R 121
15km Grand Masters 60 Yrs+ – R 55
5km Fun Run – R 45
Venue: Khosa Sports, Club, Stan Friedman Sports Grounds, Cnr Shannon & Frederick Cooper Drive, Monument.
15km – 06:30
5km Fun Run – 06:45
Race day from 05:00
R35 for Non-Registered Athletes 15km
Safe tog bag area will be provided
Cut Off Time:
No cut off time
• 5km Fun Run
• Lucky Prizes
• Craft Market
Image Attribution: Designed by Freepik
Khosa Road Runners
How to Enter?
Online entry at EntryTime EnterOnline
Entries accepted on race day from 05h00
Kevin - 082 423 4969
Lelani - 072 024 8496
Visited 3421 times, 1 Visit today