The Forever Loskop 50km ultramarathon takes place on the 13th of April 2019 from the municipal offices in Middelburg, Mpumalanga.
The 33rd Forever Resorts Loskop Marathon Series, presented by the Middelburg Marathon Club, remains one of the best organised events on the South African running calendar and is host to thousands of runners from all over the world.
The 50km Ultra is a qualifying event for the Comrades Marathon. Comrades qualifying time is 5 hours 50 min.
Distance & Entry fee:
50km – R350.00 (Incl. Mpumalanga Athletics levy)
Temp. License – R35
Bus ticket – R100
Start Venue: Municipal Offices, Wanderers Ave, Middelburg
Finish Venue: Loskopdam, a Forever Resort
Start Time: 06:00am
Prize Giving: 12pm
Cut-off Time: 7 hours for 50km (at 25km: 3:45; at 36km: 5:15; at 42km: 6:00)
T-shirts: Only pre-entries received on /before 4 March 2019.
Parking: Free parking and coffee from 04:30 on race day at both START venues.
Timing: ChampionChip® (No Chip No Time no Result).
BUS TRANSPORT 50KM ONLY (Pre-booked and pre-paid only)
• Bus transport will be provided to the 50km START in Middelburg from Loskop Dam.
• Busses will depart strictly from 04:00-04:45. Only 750 tickets available, one per athlete.
• Tickets will be allocated on a first-come first served basis and to athletes ONLY. NO
TRANSPORT WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM MIDDELBURG. ATHLETES ARE REMINDED THAT THE ROAD TO LOSKOP WILL CLOSE AT 05:00.
• Bus tickets (50km only) must be pre-booked with race entry at a cost of R100 per ticket.
• NO bus tickets will be sold separately or on race day!
Fri 12th Apr 12:00-20:00: Municipal Offices, Wanderers Avenue, Middelburg.
Sat 13th Apr 04:30-06:00: Municipal Offices, Wanderers Avenue, Middelburg.
Middelburg Marathon Club
How to Enter?
Online entry at www.loskopmarathon.co.za (entries close 4 March 2019 @ 5pm)
Visited 4820 times, 1 Visit today