- All entrants in the Half-Marathon and 10km must be members of clubs affiliated with ASA/LIMA and must wear their official club colours.
- Valid 2020 licences must be displayed on the FRONT & BACK of their vests.
- Race number must be displayed on the FRONT of the vest.
- Numerical age groups tags must be display FRONT and BACK on the running vest.
- Walkers must have a ‘W’ displayed on the FRONT and BACK of the vest.
- Entrants in the Fun Run must wear acceptable athletic clothing but need not be licensed members of clubs.
- The minimum age for the 21.1km race is 16 years.
- The minimum age for the 10km race is 15 years.
- Marshalls & traffic officers must be obeyed at all times.
- Seconding will not be permitted outside water point boundaries. The “Stand and Hand” rule will apply.
- All rules and conditions of IAAF / ASA / LIMA will apply.
- Athletes must wear numerical age group tags back & front to qualify for category prizes.
- Walkers must display a “W” at the front and back of their athletic attire to qualify for prize money.
- Proof of age may be required.
- Appeals must be lodged IN WRITING with the organisers within 30 minutes of the finish of the race together with the compulsory fee of R500.00
Prize Giving: The official prize-giving will take place at 09h30 (3½ hour cut-off).
Medals: Medals to all finishers in the 21.1km, 10km, and 5km Fun Run. Gold to category winners and silver for the runners up in both the 21.1km and 10km road races.
T-Shirts: T-shirts sponsored by PMC on a first come first serve basis … on the 5km, only 200 T-shirts, on the 10km, only 150 T-shirts and 21.1km, only 150 t-shirts. TOTAL = 500 T_SHIRTS
1. Marshalls & traffic officers must be obeyed at all times.
2. Seconding will not be permitted outside water point boundaries. The “Stand and Hand” rule will apply.
Limpopo Marula Festival Half Marathon takes place on the 22nd of February 2020. The event has three route options: 21.1km, 10km & 5km.
Distance & Entry Fee
Pre Entries (Closing 15 Feb 2020):
21.1km – R60 (Late entry = R80)
10km – R40 (Late entry = R50)
5km – R20
Venue: All Races: Starts at the Bollanoto Information Centre on the road to the Kruger Park (opposite Spar), Phalaborwa
Walkers: 21.1km – 06.00 am; 10km – 06.00 am
Runners: 21.1km – 06:00 am; 10km – 06:00 am
Fun Walk and Run: 6.45 am
Temporary Licence: R30 for Non-Club Members ( 21.1 &10km)
May take place from 16h00 – 19h00 on Friday, 21 February 2020 at Bollanoto Information Centre in Phalaborwa or from 5 am – 6.00 am on Saturday 22 February 2020 at Bollanoto Information Centre.
Run / Walk For Life Polokwane and Phalaborwa Road Runner Club
How to Enter?
Pre-entry via EntryTime EnterOnline (Online entry closes 15 February 2020)
Jerry Mamabolo - 082 350 9544 / Willie Smit - 072 202 3164 / Kobie Marais - 082 561 5429
Visited 7354 times, 1 Visit today