The SA Run 4 Cancer Ultra Marathon takes place on the 26th of October 2019, finishing at New Peter Mokaba Stadium. Distance options: 5, 10, 21, 32 & 48km.
Distance & Entry Fee
Pre Entries (Closing 20 Oct 2019):
48km – R 364
32km – R 307
21km – R 228
10km – R 114
5km – R 68
48, 32 & 21km: Route R71 ZCC Moria
10 & 5km: Suide Street
Route R71 Moria ZCC
48, 32 & 21km: 06h00
Finish At: New Peter Mokaba Stadium
Bus Transportation Times
48, 32, 21km Athletes Will Depart From The New Mokaba Stadium From 04h30
• NB: Use of the buses is recommended due to road closure from 05h00
• Bus Ticket to start Included for 48, 32 & 21km
Medals: To all finishers
48, 32 & 21km Included
10 & 5km To purchase @ R171
• Winners Must Attend Prize Giving
• All Winners Of Prize Money Must Provide Original Or Certified Copy Of ID Or Birth Certificate Or Passport As well AS Proof Of Banking Details.
• No Prize Money Will Be Paid On Race Day.
Polokwane Athletic Club
How to Enter?
Pre-entry Closing Date: 20 October 2019
Online entry at EntryTime EnterOnline
Visited 25584 times, 2 Visits today