- Athletes must run on official club colours with 2019/2020 licence numbers on the front and back of the vest and the sponsor’s race number on the front of the vest.
- Athletes who are not licenced members of a Club affiliated to ASA must purchase a Temporary Licence to be worn on the back of a vest or plain coloured T-shirt, with the official race number on the front of the vest/T-shirt (15km event only).
- There is no Insurance cover for Temporary Licenced Runners. Runners should affiliate to a Club in order to receive this benefit.
- Runners must be 15 years or older on the day for the 15km race and 9 years or older for the 5km race.
- Marshals, Officials and Traffic Officers must be obeyed at all times.
- No private seconding will be allowed due to traffic congestion.
- All runners participate at their own risk.
- Distance markers every kilometre.
- Refreshments and food will be available at the finish.
- Cut off time is 2hrs 30mins.
- Displaying of age category tags are compulsory to qualify for prizes, temporary runners shall produce proof of age on race day.
- The wearing of earphones or headsets is not permitted due to safety reasons and will lead to disqualification.
- ANTI-LITTER CAMPAIGN Refuse bins will be put up alongside the route, up to 500m past the water point. Please discard used water sachets into or near to these bins – Littering in non-designated areas could lead to disqualification.
The Bluewater Bay 15 Km Road Race takes place on the 18th of January 2020, from N2 City Shopping Centre (Port Elizabeth). Distance options: 15km & 5km fun run.
This race is run on a scenic route that follows the river front, through the seaside suburb of Bluewater Bay. Expect a relatively flat course with one sting in the tail at the 14km mark, Tippers Creek.
Distances & Entry Fee:
5km – R30
15km – R80
Temp. License – R40
Venue: N2 City Shopping Centre, Hillcrest Drive, Port Elizabeth
15km – 6 am
5km – 6:30 am
Medals to all finishers.
Prize giving no later than 08h30.
Numerous Lucky Draw Prizes Including 3 PAIRS OF RUNNING SHOES
Bluewater Bay Roadrunners
How to Enter?
Entries may be collected/handed in at Sportsworld, Brian Bands, Sportsmans Warehouse, Action Sports and UD Sports in Uitenhage.
Online entries are available on www.entrytickets.net and will close on Monday 13th January 2020, EFT payments only. Full results will also be posted on this website.
Entries at Sports Shops will close on Wednesday 15 January 2020.
Late entries and registration from 05h00 to 06h00 on the morning of the race.
Conroy Notley - 083 307 8818 / Lizelle Notley - 072 450 0543
Visited 3710 times, 2 Visits today