The Sportsmans Warehouse 15km Road Race is run on a fast route through a suburban area, ideal for setting a personal best. The event also has a 5km Fun Run.Route Map
Distance & Entry Fee:
15km – R80 (60+: R20)
5km – R20
Temp. License – R40
Venue: Moffet Retail Park, William Moffett Expressway, Port Elizabeth, South Africa
15km: 6:00 am
5km Fun Run: 6:15 am
Prize Giving: 09:15 am
- Medals to all finishers and walkers welcome
- Fantastic Lucky Draw Prizes
Madiba Bay Warriors Running Club
How to Enter?
- The closing date for pre-entries is at 5:00 pm. Sportsmans Warehouse – William Moffet Expressway, Wednesday 4 March 2020. Entries can be handed in at the following sports shops: Brian Bands – Cape Road, Action Sports – Summerstrand and 6th Avenue Walmer, The Footballer – Cape Road.
- NB: Schools wishing to qualify for the “Most Entries” Competition, entries close on 4 March 2020 at 5:00 pm. For bulk entry forms please contact Anita 084 555 5223.
- Pre-Race Registration & Late Entries: Pre-Race Registration for collection of Race Numbers + 5km tags will take place at Sportsmans Warehouse between 16:00 – 18:00 on Friday, 6 March 2020 and the morning of the race, Saturday, 7 March 2020 at Sportsmans Warehouse from 5:00 am.
Visited 10080 times, 1 Visit today