The Sportsmans Warehouse 15km Road Race is run on a fast route through a suburban area, ideal for setting a personal best. The event also has a 5km Fun Run.
- EPA Participation League Race
Distance & Entry Fee:
15km – R80 (60+: R20)
5km – R20
Temp. License – R40
Venue: Moffet Retail Park, William Moffett Expressway, Port Elizabeth, South Africa
5km Fun Run: 6:45am
Prize Giving: 09:15am
Discipline: Road Running
- Medals to all finishers and walkers welcome
- Fantastic Lucky Draw Prizes
Madiba Bay Warriors Running Club
How to Register?
- Closing date for pre-entries is Wednesday, 27 February 2019 at 5pm. Entries can be handed in at the following sport shops: Sportsmans Warehouse – William Moffet Expressway, Brian Bands – Cape Road, Action Sports – Summerstrand and 6th Avenue Walmer, The Footballer – Cape Road, Brocketts Sports – Uitenhage.
- NB: Schools wishing to qualify for the “Most Entries” Competition, entries close on 27 February 2019 at 5:00pm. For bulk entry forms please contact Anita 084 555 5223.
- Pre-Race Registration & Late Entries: Pre-Race Registration for collection of Race Numbers + 5km tags will take place at Sportsmans Warehouse between 16:00 – 18:00 pm on Friday, 1 March 2019 and the morning of the race, Saturday, 2 March 2019 at Sportsmans Warehouse from 5:30am. In the event of queries, proof of payment may be requested.
Visited 6931 times, 1 Visit today