Transnet RedBull 15km – 06h30 -Saturday 9 November 2019
1. Organized in accordance with the rules and regulations of ASA and EPA.
2. Athletes must run in official club colours with the Transnet Race number on the front of the vest and 2019 licence number on the front and back of the vest.
3. Athletes who are not licensed members of a club affiliated to ASA must purchase a temporary license to be worn on the back of vest or plain coloured T-shirt, with the official Transnet Race number on the front of the vest/T-shirt.
4. Age category tags must be worn on the front and back of your vest if you wish to qualify for category prizes. Athletes may be requested to provide proof of age on race day.
5. Registered athletes are covered by a group personal insurance scheme. Temporary licensed athletes have no cover and are urged to join an affiliated club. Contact EPA for more information.
6. The race committee reserves the right to accept or reject any entry.
7. The Prize Giving will commence no later than 09h00.
8. Entries may be handed in at Brian Bands, The Footballer, Action Sports, UD Sports, Sportsworld or Sportsmans Warehouse. The closing date for pre-entries will be Wednesday 6 November 2019.
9. Collection of race numbers & late entries will be accepted on Friday 8 November 2019 from 17h00 until 19h00 and from 5h00 on the morning of the race at the Cuyler Manor. Entry fees are nonrefundable.
10. The no seconding rule will apply.
11. There will be four refreshment stations on the 15km route and one refreshment station on the 5km route. Refuse bins will be provided along the route. Please discard used water sachets into or near to these bins. Littering may lead to disqualification.
12. A tog bag storage facility will be available.
13. Full results will be available on www.whereinpe.co.za.
14. The wearing of earphones or headsets is not permitted due to safety reasons and will lead to disqualification.
Transnet RedBull 5km – 6h45 – Saturday 9 November 2019
Rules 1, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 14 apply.
The Transnet Rail Engineering 15km Road Race takes place on the 9th of November 2019, from Cuyler Manor (Uitenhage). Distance options: 5km fun run & 15km.
Distance & Entry Fee:
5km – R30
15km – R80
15km (over 60 years) – R40
Temp. License – R40
Venue: Cuyler Manor, Pienaar Road, Manor Heights, Despatch
15km – 6:30 am
5km Fun Run – 6:45 am
Prize Giving: 9 am
Cut Off Time:
15km – 9 am
5km – 8:15 am
Race Number Collection
Collection of race numbers & late entries will be accepted on Friday 8 November 2019 from 17h00 until 19h00 and from 5h00am on the morning of the race at the Cuyler Manor. Entry fees are nonrefundable.
How to Enter?
Entries may be handed in at Brian Bands, The Footballer, Action Sports, UD Sports, Sportsworld or Sportsmans Warehouse. The closing date for pre-entries will be Wednesday 6 November 2019.
Freek Daniels - 074 494 2861
Visited 474 times, 1 Visit today