- Organized in accordance with the rules and regulations of ASA and EPA.
- Athletes must run in official club colours with the 2019 Licence numbers on the front and back of the vest and the official race tag on the front of the vest.
- Athletes who are not licensed members of a club affiliated to ASA must purchase a temporary license to be worn on the front of the vest or plain coloured T-shirt, with the official race tag on the front of the vest/Tshirt.
- Temporary licensed athletes are not covered by ASA Group Insurance which is only available to members of athletics clubs.
- Age category tags must be worn on the front and back of your vest if you wish to qualify for category prizes. Athletes may be requested to provide proof of age on race day.
- Wearing earphones is not allowed and may lead to disqualification.
- The race committee reserves the right to accept or reject any entry.
- The Prize Giving will commence at 08h40.
- No cheques will be accepted.
- No seconding. No private vehicles will be allowed on the route to second athletes.
- There will be four refreshment stations on the 15km route and one refreshment station on the 5km route.
- Only the first 200 runners to collect entries for the 15km race are eligible to receive free T-shirts.
- Anti-Littering rules apply. Refuse bins will be provided along the route. Please discard used water sachets into or near to these bins.
- A tog bag storage facility will be available.
- The venue is an alcohol – free zone.
The Vukani Multi-Sport Club 15km Road Race takes place on the 16th of November 2019, from Victoria Park Sports Club. Distance options: 5km fun run & 15km.
Distance & Entry Fee:
5km – R30
15km – R80 (Age: 60 – 69 = R40, 70+ = Free)
Temp. License: R40
Venue: Victoria Park Tennis Club South End
15km – 6 am
5km – 6:10 am
Collection of race numbers (pre-entries) and late entries
Will be accepted at the race venue from 17h00 until 19h00 on Friday 15 November 2019 and from 05h00 on the morning of the race.
Prize Giving will commence at 08h40.
Medals to ALL finishers.
Full results will be available on www.whereinpe.co.za
Vukani Multisport Club
How to Enter?
Entries may be handed in at Brian Bands, The Footballer, Action Sports, Sportsworld, Sportsmans Warehouse and Wimpy Summerstrand Village-8th Avenue. The closing date for pre-entries will be Wednesday, 13 November 2019.
Noma - 083 791 1223
Khuliso - 073 431 3196
Visited 3164 times, 1 Visit today