- The race is run in accordance with the rules of ASA and AGN.
- All athletes must wear the race tag on the front of their running vests, covering of the logos on the ASA Licence number is not allowed.
- Registered athletes must wear their 2019 licence numbers on the front and back. Non-registered 10km athletes must purchase a temporary licence and wear it on the back.
- International athletes must abide by the IAAF rule 4.2. which states that they must provide a clearance letter from the Athletics Federation of their country of origin to be eligible for a prize.
- The age restrictions for participants in the 10km race is not younger than 14 years.
- No seconding is allowed during the race
- No Blade, Bicycle or mechanically operated device will be allowed in the race. Manually operated wheelchairs are allowed.
- No Ipods or listening devices are allowed in the race.
- Animals not allowed.
- There will be refreshment points at 3km intervals along the route.
The 24th Old Year’s Race Run-Away Sports 10km takes place on 31 December 2019, from Rietondale Park (Pretoria). Distance options: 5km fun run & 10km.
Distance & Entry Fee
Pre Entries (Closing 29 Dec 2019):
10km – R 114
5km – R 68
Venue: Rietondale Park North St. Pretoria
Start Time: 17:00
R45 Non-Registered Athletes (10km) must buy a Temporary License.
To All finishers
• Medical support and Tog bag facilities will be available.
Image Attribution: Designed by Freepik
Arcadia Running Club
How to Enter?
Online entry at EntryTime EnterOnline
Raceday Entries: from 15:00
Landani - 083 540 1531
Visited 4951 times, 1 Visit today