- The race is to be held under the rules of ASA and the AGN
- Licensed athletes must wear their 2019 licenses in front and at the back of their vests.
- Unlicensed athletes must wear temporary licenses at the back of their vests.
- All Foreign athletes must abide by the IAAF rule 4 par2.
- Athletes must wear official race numbers in the front of their vests and it must not cover logos on the ASA License number.
- Age category tags must be worn in the front and at the back of vest by athletes competing for prizes. Proof must be provided when required, for winners.
- Walkers must wear their “W” or “Walkers” tags in front and at the back of their vests if they are competing for the prizes.
- Referees decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Medical support will be provided.
- Parking is available but the race organizers will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged goods.
- The minimum age for 10km is 14 years and 16 years for 21km
- No seconding is allowed.
- Marshals, traffic officials, and road rules must be obeyed at all times.
- Regrettably, no pets, rollerblades or cyclists are allowed.
- Water points will be provided at every +- 3km.
- No iPods are allowed
- Wheelchair and Stroller participants are allowed as the road is wheelchair friendly.
The A4 Athletics Club Road Safety Run/Walk is a road race in the Centurion area of South Africa that takes place on the 4th of January 2020. Distance options: 21.1km, 10km & 5km fun run.
Distance & Entry Fee
Pre Entries (Closing 02 Jan 2020):
21km – R 114
10km – R 91
5km – R 57
Venue: Centurion Lifestyle Centre, Cnr Old Johannesburg Rd And Lenchen South Rd, Centurion
21 & 10km: 06h30
Online Entry Collection:
Venue: Lifestyle Centre
Time: 16:00 – 19:30
Temp License: R45 for unregistered athletes 21.1 & 10km
– Tog bag area will be provided.
– Prizegiving @ 08h30
A4 Athletics Club
How to Enter?
Online entry at EntryTime EnterOnline
Entries will be accepted on race day from 04h30 – 06h30
Mandla - 072 272 5858 / Edmond - 061 413 0846
Visited 6916 times, 2 Visits today