• No personal seconding allowed. There will be sufficient refreshments tables along the route.
• All traffic officials and marshals must be obeyed.
• The wearing of earphones or headsets is prohibited and will lead to disqualifications.
• Please use the refuse containers provided. Littering outside the allocated disposal points may lead to disqualifications.
1. The race is held under the Rules of ASA and EPA.
2. All athletes indemnify the National, Provincial and Regional Bodies, the sponsors and the Organizers against all and any actions of whatsoever nature and participate at their own risk.
3. 2020 Licence Number must be worn on the FRONT AND BACK of vests. Non-registered runners will receive, at a cost of R40, a temporary Licence number must be available to show to the organizer of the referee when asked. Temp licensed athletes are covered by the ASA Insurance scheme, applicable for race day only. Details obtainable from EPA Phone 041 374 2818.
4. Age category flashes to be worn on the front & back of the vest to qualify for prize money.
5. The race committee reserves the right to accept or reject any entry.
6. No personal seconding allowed. There will be sufficient refreshments tables along the route.
7. All traffic officials and marshals must be obeyed.
8. The wearing of earphones or headsets is prohibited and will lead to disqualifications.
9. Please use the refuse containers provided. Littering outside the allocated disposal points may lead to disqualifications.
The Amanzi Challenge 8km Trail Run takes place on 10 April 2020, from Royal St Andrews Golf Course (Port Alfred, EC). Organized by Kowie Striders.
Distance & Entry Fee
Pre Entries (Closing 07 Apr 2020):
8km Trail Run Adults (Registered Athletes) – R84
8km Trail Run Adults (Non-Registered Athlete) – R104
8km Trail Run Scholars (Registered Athlete) – R42
8km Trail Run 65 Yrs+ (Registered Athlete) – R68
8km Trail Run 60 Yrs+ (Non Registered Athlete) – R88
Start: Royal Port Alfred Golf Course
Finish: Royal St. Andrews Hotel, Port Alfred
Start Time: 07h30
Entries And Collection Of Race Envelopes:
At the Royal St. Andrews Hotel on Thursday 9th April 2020 from 17h00 – 19h00 and on race day from 06h00 – 07h00
Of R20 is Included in the entry fee for Non-Registered Athletes
• Scholars Do Not Pay For Temporary Licence
To first 5 and first 3 in age categories.
T-shirts to the first 100 finishers.
Lots of lucky draw prizes
To first 3 in each category
To the first 100 finishers.
• Prize giving and lucky draws will take place at 09h30.
• Lots of lucky draw prizes.
• Food and bar facilities available at the start and finish at the Royal St. Andrews Hotel.
How to Enter?
Online entry at EntryTime EnterOnline
Sticks - 046 624 4948
Visited 1215 times, 2 Visits today